The city of Singapore prides itself as being a green oasis amidst towering skyscrapers. ‘Garden City’ or ‘Lion City’ is environmentally friendly and at the same time has world-class infrastructure. All you have to do is take a bus and you are in the beautiful botanical garden or busy Chinatown. Singapore is a wonderful haven for shopaholics and foodies. The city’s culturally and racially diverse city has contributed to its markets and restaurants with advanced local electronics craftsmanship and serves authentic and “hybrid” delicacies.
Explore the picturesque island of Sentosa and take a photo with the powerful Merlion, the national icon of Singapore. Stroll through the bustling Little India neighborhood or immerse yourself in the magical world of Universal Studios. If you are a nature lover, you can observe wildlife and marine animals at the exclusive Night Safari or Underwater World. Visit Singapore Flyer and enjoy the beautiful view of Singapore at night. Singapore is a fascinating city that attracts the imagination of a curious traveler.
Day 1 – Arrival in Singapore – Night Safari
Upon arrival at Singapore Airport, you will arrive at the pick-up point at our airport and be transferred to your hotel. In the evening, make an exciting night safari with a tram, which is the best way to experience the safari. The tour also includes a quiet, moonlit hiking trail to observe the animals in their natural habitat. Some of the trails you’ll see on the tour are the Fishing Cat Trail, the Leopard Trail and the Wallaby Trail. Near the Leopard Trail you will find two bird species where the flying squirrel and the flying fox are located and Return to the hotel and spend the night.
Day 2 – Singapore City Tour + Half-day Sentosa Island
On this day, you will be picked up at the hotel for a wonderful tour of the city of Singapore. Visit Suntec City, a large entertainment center with a shopping center with about 360 shops, several restaurants, office towers and a conference center. See also the Grandfountain of Wealth in the city of Suntec, which was mentioned in 1998 in the Guinness World Book Book. Orchard Road is another major shopping street in town; while Merlion Park is a symbol of the city and a prominent tourist attraction in Singapore (you have many options here). Also drive through Chinatown and Little India before retiring to the hotel overnight. Sentosa Island is a resort island in Singapore with numerous adventure activities for people of all ages. During your journey you will arrive in an exciting cable car (one way), explore Madame Tussaud’s + IOS Live Museum and see the fascinating Wings of Time (at 8:40 am).Return to the hotel and spend the night in the hotel.
Day 3 – Full Day Universal Studios
Everyone has his favorite film, which they can literally quote the dialogues. If you’re also a movie fan, definitely visit Universal Studios. They are part of Sentosa World Resorts. Universal Studios has many theme attractions, entertainment venues and exciting shows that will leave you gaping. Let’s look at what everyone at Universal Studios is waiting for you. Admission cards All admission tickets for rides and sights in Universal Studios (except climbing).
Day 4 – End of Tour
Check out from the hotel and take transfer to the airport for your journey back home.
- Visa Disclaimer : Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Providing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip
- Travalos officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
- Tickets and holiday plan sheet will be delivered 3 days prior to the departure date
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 1800-572-6099. We are open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customization, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Travalos shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Travalos reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. travalos will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 3 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- The entire amount paid as full payment (deposit) would be non-refundable on below term.
- Cancellation till 15 days before dispatch date only acceptable