Cities : Male (4D)
Male, the capital city of Maldives, is undoubted, the hub of trade and bureaucracy. Covering an area of 5.8 sq. km, this paradise for art and history lovers is set in a picturesque surrounding amidst the emerald waters. Its pristine white sandy beaches bathed in sunny azure has made it a hit destination for travel enthusiasts. There is an extensive list of attractions in Male, including the Republic Square, Sultan Park, The National Museum and a Tsunami Memorial. Apart from its touristy spots, the city is the center of economic activity in the country. Renowned for its vibrant sky scrapers and historic mosques, the city is home to the famous mosque built with coral stones. The local architecture also has its distinct indigenous style. The Islamic Center is the largest mosque in the Maldives and the Friday Mosque, which was built in 1656. These two architectural marvels are one of the most sought after tourist spot.
|Flight details|| Your Place 14:30 – Male 16:15
Male 16:10 – Your Place 21:35
DAY 1 Arrival at Male
Upon arrival at Male airport, our rep will receive you and transfer to the hotel. You will have to take speed boat transfer to the resort. enjoy your overnight stay in Male.
DAY 2 Leisure with optional water activities
Savor a breakfast and get ready for an adventure with water in the loving company of your beloved. As the resort is surrounded by water, it is an amazing aquatic life. Enjoy various water activities. Explore the underwater world by snorkeling or diving. You can also go from the fixed rabge or water activities to enter and have a wonderful day.
Needless to say, this is one of the honeymoon packages for the Maldives, which boast superb flavors or adventure activities on the water.
After an action-packed day, enjoy a delicious dinner and move to your tastefully decorated home for another comforting evening.
Optional: water activities (extra fees)
DAY 3 Leisure with spa
Wake up to a delicious morning breakfast and enjoy a refreshing moment in the resort’s infinity pool. If you wish, you can take a dip in the resort’s diving center. Surf the fascinating underwater world and the PADI diving team at the resort will be happy to help you with the same (additional costs).
After the dive you can go to the spa to enjoy holistic wellness sessions. Once you have refreshed and renewed with revitalizing spa treatments, you can enjoy a relaxing walk in your hand.
When the moon appears in the sky, go to a luxury home for a quiet night.
Optional: diving and spa (for a fee)
DAY 4 Departure to India
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the Maldives on the last day of your holiday and discover the resort. Now you will be transported by an express boat to the airport. Go home, good memories of your life.
- Visa Disclaimer : Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Providing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip
- Travalos officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
- Tickets and holiday plan sheet will be delivered 3 days prior to the departure date
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 1800-572-6099. We are open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customization, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Travalos shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Travalos reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. travalos will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 3 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- The entire amount paid as full payment (deposit) would be non-refundable on below term.
- Cancellation till 15 days before dispatch date only acceptable