Cities : Hong Kong (3N)
Hong Kong was once a British colony in the southernmost part of China. The densely populated city is occupied by tall skyscrapers and is also the economic center of many cities. Hong Kong offers many visitors the best horizon and natural harbor. The Macau 3 nights and 4 days package is designed with many world-class shopping centers. The tall skyscrapers mark many travelers and tourists from around the world.
Looking for a comfortable vacation and honeymoon? Plan a trip to Hong Kong that is fueled by all the modern conveniences that will provide you with a great travel experience. Hong Kong is an extremely busy city in China. The city is surprisingly mixed with Western and Eastern culture and still tastes like a British colony completed in 1997. You can enjoy the cable car at the amusement park, ie Disneyland, simply by booking
Your Included Flights
|Flight details||Your place 05:00 – San Francisco 20:40 +1DAy
San Francisco 21:15 – Your place 08:35 +1DAy:
Day 1 – Arrival in Hong Kong
Land in the dazzling city of Hong Kong. Our representative will greet you at the airport and escort you to the hotel. Check in and relax for a while to be undone after a long flight. Spend the first day of your vacation in Hong Kong without hurrying. You can go out and walk through the streets. When the day is over, go back to the hotel and sleep the night away.
Day 2 – Disneyland Tour
Order a delicious breakfast and get ready for real clothes to spend the whole day on a trip to Disneyland. Publish Enter a world full of characters Mickey and Minnie. You spend all day here. Discover the magical world of Disneyland Park, enjoying the adventures. Later you will eat lunch in the park with good food. Enjoy everyday and night events with your favorite stars.
You can shop so that your day is worth remembering in the Caribouan market. At the end of such a fantastic day spent at Disneyland in Hong Kong, you return to the hotel and enjoy the night.
Day 3 – Museum & Big Budda visit
Just down the road from the Heritage Museum, this temple is dedicated to Che Kung, a general during the Southern Song Dynasty (1127–1279) in ancient China. The temple complex here is always filled with people, so be prepared for crowds. The traditional architecture and intricate sculptures make this worth visiting after you see the Heritage Museum.
This museum showcases the city’s history and love of art. There’s a large exhibit about the New Territories and an opera house for performances. It fills in some of the blanks left from the Hong Kong History Museum and gives you a look at the artistic culture of the city.
Day 4 Departure
Fill your stomach with breakfast and get all the necessary stuff. Go to Hong Kong. The best way to get across the harbor from Kowloon Island to Hong Kong Island is via the Star Ferry, which showcases a fantastic view of the city skyline for only 2.70 HKD. It’s one of my favorite activities.You need to be transferred to Hong Kong by taking a ferry from Macau. Upon your arrival, our representatives will take you to Hong Kong Airport. You can also take a direct flight to India to reach your destination.
Your visit to Hong Kong and Macau ends here with many beautiful memories that make you happy with your loved ones and loved ones.
- Visa Disclaimer : Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Providing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip
- Travalos officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
- Tickets and holiday plan sheet will be delivered 3 days prior to the departure date
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 1800-572-6099. We are open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customization, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Travalos shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Travalos reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. travalos will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 3 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- The entire amount paid as full payment (deposit) would be non-refundable on below term.
- Cancellation till 15 days before dispatch date only acceptable