Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. That is why there are a variety of Dubai Tour Packages that the travel agents offer for any kind of a budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Dubai can be segregated in to various sections according to their city landscape. Bur Dubai, Deira Dubai, Inner suburbs, Sheik Zayed road, Jumeirah, The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab and surrounding areas, Sharjah, Hatta and Abu Dhabi. Each segment has its own specialty and each one being worth the visit in their own charming way. Let us have a look at various Dubai Tour Packages which can serve as a perfect Dubai travel guide while you are being touristy in this country.
Your Included Flights
|Flight details||Your place 05:00 – Dubai 20:40 +1DAy
Dubai 21:15 – Your place 08:35 +1DAy:
DAY 1 – Arrival Dubai
Arrival in Dubai, after clearing the immigration formalities our representative will take you to your hotel, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 2 – Explore Dubai City Tour.
After sumptuous breakfast at Hotel.We begin at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979, Tourists who wish to visit the mosque should wear appropriate clothing such as trousers, long sleeve dress and scarf (for ladies).Stop at Jumeriah Beach, passing by Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Enjoy clicking picutres at the world-famous Burj Al Arab – the magnificent – seven star-hotels, an iconic representation of Dubai.There-after, drive along the Plam Jumeirah – an exquisite man-made island claimed to be the – eighth wonder of the world. Then take a short break by the creek to view the amazing architecture of Deira Towers.Visit the fascinating Dubai Museum at the Al Fahidi Fort built in 1800 from sea rocks and gypsum to defend the city.
The tour extends into the colorful textile market, and the gold souk where we stop by and admire the sheer volume of dazzling jewellery available at tax-free prices.In the afternoon, return back to Hotel.
The traditional wooden Dhow which offers you a romantic cruise and dinner under the moon light with the view of the amazing city of Dubai.The specially designed vessel is made of beautiful teak wood with an artistic touch that will make you’re dining experience all the more special..Enjoy the old splendid architecture through Sheikh Saeed house,and the Heritage village which are reminiscent of years gone by. Also experience the modern architecture of dubai like Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht club,chamber of commerce,National Bank of Dubai and more…
DAY 3 – Burz Khalifa , Desert Safari.
After breakfast at the Hotel. Visit Burz Khalifa the tallest building in the World.Burj Khalifa, before opening was known as Burj Dubai, for some reason, to everyone surprise during the opening ceremony was officially announced Burj Khalifa, in honour of his Highness Sheikh khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the president of United Arab Emirates. The main attraction for visitors to visit the Observation Deck, top of the Burj Khalifa tower located at 124th or Sky Deck at 148th floor, where visitors are on top of Dubai. The visit starts at ground floor of Dubai Mall where tickets are purchased.
In the afternoon, Explore desert Safari. The Desert Safari is a ‘must’ for those who wish to experience the ‘real desert’. Professional safari drivers take you on a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the golden dunes. We stop by the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset.
We then proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of the desert. A warm Arabian welcome awaits us, accompanied by refreshing Arabic coffee (‘Kawa’) and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available. A brief camel ride adds fun.
Smoking the ‘Sheesha’ or ‘Hubbly Bubbly’ is a typical Arabian experience not to be missed. Various mild and fruity flavours offer a tingling sensation. Ladies particularly enjoy adorning their arms with exquisite patterns of Henna (leaf) tattoo.
Later, an enchanting belly dancer appears, tearing apart the darkness of the night. She dances gracefully and rhythmically, keeping pace with the increasing tempo of authentic Arabian music. Excitement rents the air as the audience try to match her steps. Tanoora Dance performances will liven up the evening.In the night you are back to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4 – Abu Dhabi Day Excursion
After breakfast, Check out from Hotel and keep your bags at the bell desk. Later take day return excursion to Abu Dhabi.Abu Dhabi literally means Father of the Gazelle. The Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you around the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which is located on an island connected to the mainland by three bridges. In the capital, you will find it filled with skyscrapers, even with all of the modern developments in the city, tourists will still find a lot of fascinating unique and peculiar heritage attractions. This tour will bring you closer to the traditional markets where you have the change to taste and buy dates, see the fishermen and their catch of the day. We will take a walk along the corniche promenade, with almost 8 km, the longest in the U.A.E. The photographer within you could picture a lot of memorable moments.
In the evening, return back to Dubai. Take your bags from the hotel and we will transfer you to Airport to your return flight.
- Visa Disclaimer : Please note that the final decision regarding a visa application rests solely with the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- To travel to any international destination, your passport must have a minimum validity of 06 months from your planned date of return.
- Providing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- While entering passenger names during the booking process, do ensure that they exactly match the names on the travel documents (e.g. passport) that you will be carrying for the trip
- Travalos officials or representatives will NEVER ask you for your personal information i.e. your credit/debit card details, passwords, PIN, CVV, OTP etc. Please do not share these details with anyone over phone, SMS, Whatsapp, email or any other source
- Tickets and holiday plan sheet will be delivered 3 days prior to the departure date
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on 1800-572-6099. We are open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven days a week
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customization, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Travalos shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Travalos reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. travalos will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 3 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotels policy SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- The entire amount paid as full payment (deposit) would be non-refundable on below term.
- Cancellation till 15 days before dispatch date only acceptable